Fire devours 2 houses, 25 occupants roofless

By Staff Reporter

SAGALEE, June 14: Houses of Totpu village gaon bura TechiuTaji and Techi Guma here were gutted in a devastating fire on Friday afternoon turning total 25 occupants roofless.

The inferno spread very fast devouring all household properties, personal belongings including the local ornaments when all family members were away either in the field or outside the village, one of the local leader informed and added that short circuit has been suspected to be the cause of the fire. He further said that both housed accommodate around 25 members of the family who remain homeless.

Meanwhile, the villagers have urged district administration to provide relief to the victims immediately.

Related posts