ITANAGAR, Jan 30: Seventy-five-year-old Malu Tachang, a blind man was charred to death in an unfortunate fire mishap around 3 am on January 22 last as he could not manage to escape from the burning house in Seijosa area. He left behind his wife, four sons and a daughter, but the family was left roofless.
A team of All Pakke-Kessang Pijeriang Dissing Passo Seijosa Students’ Union (APPDSSU) union) led by its general secretary Lolit Brah hand over relief items to the fire victim at Bali Village under Seijosa circle of Pakke-Kessang district on Wednesday. The relief items included blanket, LED TV, solar lamp, mosquito net etc. However, the APPDSSU has requested the district administration to extend immediate relief to the fire victims.